Skip directly to content

Discussions

Recaptcha-Scripts

• Rozay you still remember in that building pointing your gun to a bastard who owed ​​money

Last Reply: 5 years 5 months ago
    replies 0
  • I'm 17 but one hell of a lyric genius, I have motivation, time, the skill, the look, and one hell of a voice but no resources to record no money or support.
    I want to leave this little town and rank in maybach to make a statement that I was born to do this!

replies 1
  • guys your music here in africa is doing cool.come to kenya and see your fans man

Last Reply: 5 years 6 months ago
    replies 0
  • Some people say business is business. This is a mentality harbored by so many people who do not mind getting involved in any kind of business provided there is money. As a student, you are sometimes engaged in a business transaction, either with your fellow students or other entities. In the first place, by the mere fact that you are in campus, makes it business in its very own virtue. This is because you have paid to get a service through lecturing.

Last Reply: 5 years 7 months ago
    replies 1
  • I'm ready to sign with the team man. I got heart and I'm persistent with this music. I been into music since I was in the womb. I'm ready to get put on with the team.

replies 0
  • Cikuan Beats Mixr headphones can be said to be a beats by dre thanksgiving very good overall performance headphone products, very balanced overall sound performance to meet the user to listen to pop music needs.

Last Reply: 5 years 8 months ago
    replies 0
  • One of world’s best homework service is http://www.hwsolvers.com/math_homework. This homework service has been offering assignment help to student for several years. All that students have for this service is a ton of praises and positive remarks about the help that they received in this writing service.

Last Reply: 5 years 9 months ago
    replies 0
  • Most adults tend to deviate from what young folks do. They always want to be identified with seriousness. However, when you look at these adults carefully, you will notice that it is not in this manner. When adults are together, they tend to behave like young ids or teenagers. Although their voices might be a little bit experienced as compared to the other people, sometimes they say things which are almost similar to those of the teenagers. One of the things that differentiate these people is experience and seriousness. Adults are more serious than the young folks.

Last Reply: 5 years 9 months ago
    replies 0
  • Meek Mill your mixtape goes hard and plus you the best rapper alive in Philly and the United States.

Last Reply: 5 years 10 months ago
    replies 0
  • aye y'all check out mi page n listen to mi song... i take feedback negative or positive comments if u want to collab on sum shid hit me up i need a slick ass producer....mixtape comin soon real artwork #realrap #bestArtist

Last Reply: 5 years 10 months ago
    replies 0

Pages