Skip directly to content

Discussions

Recaptcha-Scripts

• If Meek Mill (MMG) and ACE Hood (We The Best) joined together and developed an whole 20 track mixtape together and released it on datpiff I would think that that would be the best mixtape would not only be the best creation by far since tupac was writing music but this mixtape would have meaning and some crazy spitfire rapping from both Meek and ACE. like and comment if u think so.

Last Reply: 6 years 6 months ago
    replies 0
  • yo rick ross im a young singer/songwriter and im looking to express my talent to the world was hoping you would be interested in listening to some of my music and give your opinion on what you think

Last Reply: 6 years 6 months ago
    replies 0
  • Your are an inspiration... thank you

Last Reply: 6 years 7 months ago
    replies 0
  • MMG

Y'all so gr8! i'm feeling it hard, big up 2 err bdy on d crew! much luv 2 y'all

replies 0
  • Waiting patiently for THA BOSS to come to tha BAHAMAS. C4 Will be there No doubt. Definitely the greatest in thA game.

replies 0
  • To all MMG fans, so is the game joining the fam or what?

replies 0
  • MMG we rich forever!They know we're so sophisticated!we talk no lie!

Last Reply: 6 years 8 months ago
    replies 0
  • Im a huge fan of Rick Ross!! This was all I was looking forward to since the moment I bought my ticket!! And we find out two days before they were canceling the concert. I'm pissed because the past few times Rick Ross has come down to Dallas I've missed him and the one time I get tickets they cancel.

replies 0
  • Last Reply: 6 years 8 months ago
    replies 0
  • I wonder how Wale's next album is going to turn out... I'm waiting on it

replies 0

Pages