Skip directly to content

Discussions

Recaptcha-Scripts

• Dino Dru's picture

Rozay has a huge fan base in Botswana Africa. so it has came to my concern to have him come to botswana and show love to his fans . so if may be you guys could send me a Quotation via email of his prizes,what he wants and what is to be done. ma email is bogolomavuma@gmail.com, ma numbers are (+267) 75914411

Last Reply: 6 years 11 months ago
    replies 0
  • shaebutta's picture

Im da hottest bitch n da game, but aint got no chain.
    These other Rap bitches is lame... All "ass" wit no brains.
    Holla if u need dat good good, luv to doit for ma hood.
    Now. All i need is some soljaz dats Well Understood......Wat Sup?

replies 0
  • wiizlilpac's picture

I heard a few people are upset about this or dont understand why. This is Rozays choice!!! NOBODY ELSES !!He is not only grown and can do what he wants but, he knows MMG. MMG is a tight family who all looks after each other. Not one time do you hear them knocking each other they ride for each other. To me thats Sophisticated!!! Congrats Omarion.

replies 0
  • MANOLOBLAHNIKS's picture

Alejandro "alex" Sosa.

White rapper from england.

Visit the Mtv artist page at
    [mtv](http://www.mtv.com/artists/manolo-blahniks)

you can also check out his feature with Kool G Rap on soundcloud

[soundcloud] (http://www.soundcloud.com/manoloblahnik)

Good Looking.

What up World.

replies 0
  • MANOLOBLAHNIKS's picture

What up people. My name is Alejandro Sosa. They call me Alex. Make sure you follow the kid on twitter @startraksosa and make sure you visit my MTV and SOUNDCLOUD pages.

soundcloud.com/manoloblahnik

got a pretty dope exclusive up there.

replies 0
  • Jflores211's picture

MmG! One the best who still running the game right now they can say whatever the fuck they wanna say about the label but itz still#1 rozay iz one of the best who ever did it a LEGEND

Last Reply: 6 years 12 months ago
    replies 0
  • Brueryday's picture

When we wake up in the morning we look forward to having the best day possible. I kno I have a dream , I Pursue this dream every day, I won't let nothing get in my way!! Now ask yourself, what wouldn't you do for the #FAME http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=m-feedu&v=WcsltCZVVeg#

replies 0
  • Backpack Kidd's picture

How will you ever win if everyday is a lost?

replies 0
  • WOLFGANG11's picture

I heard a few people are upset about this or dont understand why. This is Rozays choice!!! NOBODY ELSES !!He is not only grown and can do what he wants but, he knows MMG. MMG is a tight family who all looks after each other. Not one time do you hear them knocking each other they ride for each other. To me thats Sophisticated!!! Congrats Omarion. See MMG Nov 23 OKC "405"

Last Reply: 7 years 1 week ago
    replies 0
  • redinkrule's picture

Wassup MMG Redinkrule is new fashion hitting the U.S.A and we trying jump on ya'll tour to gain a little exposure to the clothing line.hope you guys don't mine helping out our grind we dream chaser.

Last Reply: 7 years 1 week ago
    replies 0

Pages