Skip directly to content

Discussions

Recaptcha-Scripts

• Last Reply: 6 years 2 months ago
    replies 0
  • De small Boss trynaa email me easy877@gmail .com we gotta talk better

Last Reply: 6 years 2 months ago
    replies 0
  • You guys are really doing a great job am glad to join MMG.
    I recently find out that Wale is from Nigeria and that made me love MMG more for having one of my brothers among them. kudos to u guys . I luv u Wale.

replies 0
  • #FLYMUSIC #VOTE @MzNay414 Song #AlwayzWhereDaPaypaIz on @Coast2CoastMag Vol. 235 hosted by @TalibKweli http://tinyurl.com/b4kamcc RT

replies 0
  • #LISTEN & #DL @MzNay414 #CuttDaCheck Hosted by @TheRealDjWhoDat http://piff.me/f6ded02 #TRSC #RAPLIFE #BMF #SWISH #WERKFLOW RT

Last Reply: 6 years 3 months ago
    replies 0
  • Hey mmg i need u'r help i know how to sing like wale n b'boy rozy i wanna be like u help me if u wanna am nigger from afrca kilimanjaro in a'town.

replies 0
  • Hey mmg i need u'r help i know how to sing like wale n b'boy rozy i wanna be like u help me if u wanna am nigger from afrca kilimanjaro in a'town.

replies 0
  • thanks to all the MMG memebers your music has made a difference in my life and it makes me go out the and go get what i want it makes me live out my dreams mean work towards them thank you to all and many more songs too come

BAlife

replies 0
  • Meek Mill should change the name because not only did meek mill chase his dream and surpass it but he blasted the competition out of the water with "Dreams and Nightmares", Meek Mill is living the dream and shouldn't be chasing it anymore. I mean Meek is one of the best rappers alive out there and should show it!

replies 1
  • MasterMind

replies 0

Pages