Skip directly to content

First Page of Google Low Competitive Keyword

Recaptcha-Scripts

• First Page of Google Low Competitive Keyword
    Posted on June 29, 2018

How to Rank For Low Competition Keywords - https://www.fiverr.com/ifajig

1. BackLinks Pointing to Your Site

One of the factors that lead to a web page being considered"important" is that the amount of links pointing to that page. For instance, if your page has 100 quality links leading to it, it'll be rated higher (in Google's estimation) than one which only has 20.

However, what exactly are"quality" links"? These are links from other popular pages, that is, pages which have, among other things, many (quality) links pointing towards them. (Yes, I understand. My definition seems circular. That's where the"among other things" come in. The search engine has other unspecified criteria that it uses to determine if a webpage is worthy.)

Anyway, generally speaking, since one of the ways Google ranks your webpages is to count the amount of links pointing towards your page, your site will gain from getting more links pointing to it.

2. Title Tags

Google seems to give weight to the name of your webpage. By title, I suggest the text that's sandwiched between the HTML tags at the part of your webpage. If you use a Web editor that automatically inserts a title like"New Document", then remember to change it to some meaningful text with your keywords inside to reap the advantage of this attribute. Otherwise, your site will only feature in the search results when a person searching for"New Document".

Notice: by"keywords", I suggest the words people may use while looking for your website. For instance, if your website sells bicycles, then 1 key word for this would be"bicycles", since that is the word you'd expect individuals to use if searching for bikes.

3. Your Site Must Have the Words Will Search

Aside from the name tag, if you would like your site to include in Google's results when a person searches for a set of words, say"Widget X", those words should really happen on your webpage. Think about it from the perspective of a search engine. If you don't place the phrases"Widget X" somewhere on the page, how is the search engine supposed to be aware that the page deals with this particular topic? The search engine is not a human being who will draw inferences in the overall tone and content of the page. Even if it can manage some synonyms, you are likely to compete with other sites who have specifically placed those words on their site.

I understand this point appears to be self-evident (once you've encounter it). However, from experience, lots of webmasters (me included) don't seem to realise ("recognize" in US English) that when they are first beginning.

4. Keyword Links

According to a paper published by one of Google's founders, if the links pointing into a webpage has some words in them, these words will be thought of by Google as another indication of the content of your page. By way of instance, a link with the text"Cheap Shoe Store" pointing in your page will cause Google to believe your page is applicable when someone searches for"cheap shoe shop".
    But my recommendation is that in case you believe that a particular pair of words is relevant to your site, do not rely on some random website on the Internet to connect to you with these words. Place them directly on your webpage.

Read More - How to Rank For Low Competition Keywords - https://www.fiverr.com/ifajig